Handling Holiday Conflict – Thriving Family Magazine, Oct/Nov 2011
Don’t Hide From Your Calling – Todays Businesswoman, Summer 2011
Same Mom, More Work – InTouch Magazine, Jan 2010
Is a Home-Based Business For You? – P31 Woman Magazine, May 2010
Children and Christmas: 6 Ideas to Spark a Giving Spirit – Money Matters newsletter, Nov/Dec 2010
Quarterly Column: Todays Businesswoman Magazine
You can find Jill’s Column, Mixing Faith and Business on CWAHM.com.
Jill’s articles have also been featured on websites like DrLaura.com and in Crown Financial’s Money Matters.
Jill is the co-author of So You Want To Be a Work-at-Home Mom (Beacon Hill Press).
Jill is a contributing author in the following publications:
* The Lead Her Challenge: 365 Devotionals To Encourage And Inspire Women In Their Calling From God (AuthorHouse , Oct 2011)
* Faith Deployed…Again: Daily Encouragement For Military Wives (Moody, Jun 2011)
* Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement For Military Wives (Moody, Jan 2009)
* Laundry Tales (Evergreen Press, Jun 2007)
* The Business Mom Guide Book: More Life, Less Overwhelm for Mom Entrepreneurs (Wyatt-MacKenzie, Sep 2006)
* I’ll Be Home For Christmas (Xulon Press, Dec 2005)